Thursday, January 23, 2014

LOGO Reflection

  • How does your Logo design represent the after school club or activity? (Font choice, symbol, colors, layout, etc)
 My logo design represents the swim team because the team is a group of students who are serious and put a lot of effort into swimming.
  • Which process was most helpful in creating your design? (research thumbnail sketches, concept board, 2 rough drafts, digital draft on Gimp, etc.)
The most helpful part of the process was the concept board since all I had to do was look up images that related to the swim team. I think it help organized my thoughts on what items  I would want has my design.
  • What was the most challenging aspect about the logo project?
The most challenging aspect of this project was using Gimp. The project required knowing how to use different the tools effectively, which was difficult at times. 
  • Are you satisfied with your final design? Why is your logo successful?  If you not satisfied with your design, what would you like to change?
 Overall, I'm satisfied, but one thing i would change in to try to include the Millennium Phoenix symbol; since the activity is a swim team, so the team kind of has to represent the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment