Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Draft of Millennium Student handbook

Describe your own process in creating the competition design
I started out with making a concept board of and I knew that I would want to have a phoenix to represent the school. I also created some thumbnail sketches to help me visualize what I would want on the cover. 

· How did you create your design?
I created by design through Google docs.
· What were your decisions behind the images, text, fonts, and layout choices?
I found it hard to place the phoenix feather on the page. so it took several tries to find the right placement. then I just centered alined the school name and the title of the cover.
· Did you consider the design principles, Proximity, Alignment, Repetition, and Contrast? ­­How?

 I only think I considered were the colors of the text and the aliment. I wanted the colors to be a apart of the school's colors. I also gad to think about want colors would work well on a black background.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment